Hello all beautiful people out there!!
I am so happy and thankful from the bottom of my heart to all my fellow bloggers. I am truly blessed to be able to share my heartfelt gratitude and to actually reach at this point in life right now. This day marks a year to my online writing journey which has been just everything I wanted it to be!
“Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination.”
Every story is beautiful in its own way. And it takes the most receptive audience to understand that. This one year has been one of the greatest teachers in itself and has truly helped me become the person I am today.
When I started with this blog, I was sure this has to be a platform filled with positivity, intellect and some of my favorite collections over the past years. But it turned out to be so much more than that. All of the people close to my heart have been so supportive and encouraging throughout and that is truly the strength and a blessing at the end of the day.
And the best way to celebrate my memorable journey is to recollect some of my personal favorite posts that mean so much to me:
- Ola: My first ever introductory write up!
- The vacation called Life!: A perspective to what a true time out means!
- 26 Life Lessons I’ve learned in 26 Years #Birthdaypost: Something that I always wanted to share!
- Planning and achieving goals – My tips!: What I learnt is what I got to share!
- I am alive…: My first ever effort in terms of poetry!
- The concept of daily diary writing and its impact on my life: A concept I truly believe in.
- That one gesture.. #Gratitude: A post dedicated to never ending Thankfulness!
I guess it is the first time that I am actually short of words to express how wonderful I am feeling right now. Thank you once again to each and every soul that touched my life in some or the other way. Hope the coming year brightens everyone’s life and showers uncountable smiles.
Love you Loads!!